1. What type of personal information does LA PLUME Mobile APP& Web Online Store: LAPLUME.AE collect from you?
· The information that you give us
You share such information with us when you open an account with us when you post, search, buy fill a questionnaire or when you communicate with the customer care department.
· Mobile: most of the mobile devices that you use share vital information. You can disable the location services on your phone so that it does not disclose your location automatically. For more information about how you can disable the automatic data sharing system on your phone, I suggest that you contact your mobile service provider.
· Automatic information
· Information from the other sources
The information that we collect from the other sources include the updated delivery address from the third parties that will help us to make the process of delivery much more efficient for our clients. It should be noted that we collect all the information for the benefit of the clients.
2. How accurate is the personal data provided to LA PLUME Mobile APP& Web Online Store: LAPLUME.AE ?
You declare that the information that share with us is accurate and that at the date which you have transmitted the data to us is true to the best of your knowledge and that the use of the information does not contravene our policies and will not be defamatory to the other people. We trust that you have and will always provide correct information.
3. How secure is the information that I share?
The security of the information that you share is guaranteed on our end but you also have to secure your account with a reliable password to prevent third parties from accessing your account. We use the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software to encrypt the information you input, preventing it from getting into the wrong hands. We only reveal the last four digits when confirming the order for security purposes. However we share the full credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during the processing of an order.
4. What about the cookies?
Cookies are important because they identify you and helps us to tailor the web content that suits you so that you enjoy easier website navigation. You have the option of accepting or rejecting the cookies. We only use the cookies for your convenience when you are visiting the site. They save some information on your computer hard disk to help you access the information much easier the next time you visit the site.
5. What are your rights?
In the case where you are concerned about your data, you can request access to the personal information that we are holding about you. You also have the right to request the change in any inaccuracies about at no cost. You also have the right to privacy at all times.